Maintentance & Service
We believe our After Sales service is as important as the equipment we install. We know that if a machine is out of action then our customers are suffering dirty trains. Our operation is set up to ensure that our clients' lives are made easier.
We have more than 65 engineers out on the road within the UK - average travel time to calls is 43 minutes.
- Engineers' vans are fitted with satellite tracking, meaning that the nearest engineer can be allocated to the breakdown
- We have a fast response time
- We have remote diagnostics which allow us to spot faults as they occur (and fix some of them remotely)
- Our National Service Centre operates 363 days a year is fully computerised and tracks all calls. Engineers receive instructions, order parts and close calls electronically, speeding up response times and ensuring a complete virtual paper trail
- For overseas installations we can offer either a complete installation package or alternately we can support and train local labour
- We also offer initial telephone support to assist in diagnosing any failures that may occur